Search
Home > WOMEN knitting kits > Autum/Winter 2018/2019 > Kit Jardin Bohémien shawl

Autum/Winter 2018/2019


Kit Jardin Bohémien shawl 



125.00 EUR
111.46 USD

available
Qty  



Description and technical information

A flight of flowers seizes the bohemian shawl and the colors mingle freely as in the garden.

It is made with Aztec yarn (48% alpaca, 20% linen, 32% nylon) and Fuuga (65% extra kid mohair, 5% wool, 30% nylon) knitted together, the flowers are made of Flower Bed (35% silk, 35% mohair, 30% wool) with a glitter thread in the center.

The border is crocheted.

Unique color photographed

Knitting needles: 3.5 mm (The knitting needles are not included in the kit)

Hook: 2.5 (The hook is not included in the kit)

The kit includes:

  • The required quantity of yarns
  • A detailed pattern in French or German
  • The « ELLE TRICOTE » label to sew on
  Back

Site réalisé avec PowerBoutique - creation de site internet